About Me

My photo
I am Spiritual and I Love Embracing My Spirituality, I Love GOD and JESUS and All Other Living Things...  “The greatest thing that we will ever learn is to love and be loved in return.” (Eden Abhez) My motto is:  I love everyone, if you have a problem with me, it's your problem, I love you.   Life is too Short to Sweat Stuff that I have Zero Control Over, Meaning You and Your Actions Toward Me.   I Trust GOD and JESUS CHRIST, So, Please Accept My Faith. I Accept Your Religious Faith.  My Faith Is Inclusive of a Father God, Jesus Christ as His Holy Son, and the Holy Spirit. 

Friday, August 14, 2015

Email Con Letter from Paula Andrea Gonzalez

From:  , Paula Andrea (paula.gonzalez@cencosud.com.ar)  



I want to invest in your region, contact me direct for details: wilsonsen57232@gmail.com
 
Cuidemos el ambiente. No imprimas este correo si no es necesario.
 
AVISO LEGAL:
Este
 mensaje es confidencial y contiene información amparada por el secreto
profesional. Si usted ha recibido este e-mail por error, por favor
infórmenos inmediatamente respondiendo a este e-mail y luego elimínelo
de su sistema. El contenido de este mensaje no deberá ser copiado ni
divulgado a ninguna persona.
 
This e-mail is confidential and
contains legally privileged information. If you have received this
e-mail by mistake, please notify us immediately by responding to this
e-mail and then delete it from your system. You should not copy this
message or disclose its contents to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment